It's an exciting time for us here at Gymfinity Kids, we are recruiting for Coaches in various locations such as Milton Keynes, Chatham, Reading, Cambridge, Farnborough, Wandworth and Maidstone. We have various hours available including on weekends and evenings. If you availability matches ours, we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company with progression routes offered and the freedom to share all your ideas on what we can do better.
Who we are and our Story:
Gymfinity Kids is the UK’s leading provider of activity-based clubs and nurseries. We offer gymnastics and Ninja classes, holiday camps, parties and nurseries built on the pillars of movement, development and nourishment with the aim of enhancing overall wellbeing in children.
We hope that by encouraging children to be more active and better understand the importance of good nutrition they will develop faster, be happier and healthier now and as they grow. That is why our purpose at Gymfinity Kids is laying the foundations for a happier, healthier nation.
At our large, fully equipped, state-of-the-art clubs we cater for children aged 3 months – 16 years of all abilities and our nurseries, based on-site at our clubs, provide the best care, education and facilities for little ones to become active, learn and grow.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure that you adhere to all relevant policies and procedures written in the Colleague Handbook and all safety standards.
- Plan and deliver fun and safe Gymnastics / Ninja sessions, helping all participants reach their potential and learning goals.
- Support and contribute to the development of class or session structure and delivery.
- Liaise with parents in a professional and friendly manner.
- Work as part of a team, providing guidance and support to all team members.
- Identify training needs and development for yourself or the team.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times to both members and prospects.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facilities for a great customer experience.
- Participate and contribute to regular staff meetings.
- Help to create an environment where all colleagues enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the club and business as a whole.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties and attend meetings, which may be required from time to time.