It's an exciting time for us here at Gymfinity Kids, we are preparing for the next step within our growth plans, and we are looking for a additional coaches. We have various hours available including weekends and evenings. If your availability matches ours, we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with progression routes offered and the freedom to share all your ideas on what we can do better.
Who we are and our Story:
Gymfinity Kids is the UK’s leading provider of activity-based clubs and nurseries. We offer gymnastics and Ninja classes, holiday camps, parties and nurseries built on the pillars of movement, development, and nourishment with the aim of enhancing overall wellbeing in children.
We hope that by encouraging children to be more active and better understand the importance of good nutrition they will develop faster, be happier and healthier now and as they grow. That is why our purpose at Gymfinity Kids is laying the foundations for a happier, healthier nation.
At our large, fully equipped, state-of-the-art clubs we cater for children aged 3 months – 16 years of all abilities and our nurseries, based on-site at our clubs, provide the best care, education, and facilities for little ones to become active, learn and grow.
Responsibilities of the role:
In short, you will support the development of the coaching team, mentoring them to deliver outstanding and engaging sessions whilst complying with all Health and Safety rules.
Some of your duties will include.
· Provide guidance, mentoring and direction to all team members
· Assist in training needs and development activities of coaches
· Ensure all coaches work within their signed off remit whenever they are on the floor
· Work with the Club Manage/ Programme Manager to ensure classes are covered by the right team members
· Create and organise daily responsibilities within the coaching team
· Take a lead on the coaching floor, leading by example in class delivery
· Plan and deliver fun and safe Gymnastics/ Ninja sessions, helping all participants reach their potential and learning goals
· Support members with any queries, handling any feedback professionally and appropriately
· Participate and contribute to regular staff meetings
· Support with weekly safety checks
· Help create an environment where all employees enjoy themselves whilst helping to make the club as great as it can be.
· Contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and net gain targets
· Open and close the site as required
· Undertake any reasonable duties, projects, or meetings, which may be required