We are looking to hire a passionate dance instructor(s) to join our new children’s dance programme. You will be responsible for teaching and delivering company prepared lesson plans.
This is an employed position for 15 hours a week, evening, and weekends.
If you love dance and enjoy working with children of all ages, we encourage you to apply. Experience in dancing is required and teaching experience would be helpful, although not essential. You might teach dance classes already, or just have a passion for dance after being taught yourself. Our exciting new concept launches in January and we would love to hear from you if you think you could inspire children dance.
· Ability to teach various commercial and pop dance styles to children.
· Deliver prepared lesson plans.
· Ability to communicate with children and parents.
· Engage, encourage, and motivate children to reach their goals.
· Conduct group lessons.
· Provide a fun and creative environment.
· Previous teaching experience desired.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Energetic, driven, creative, and dependable.
· Demonstrate patience and leadership skills.
Please provide the following details to download our latest brochure: