We are looking for a Programme Manager to join our friendly team in Milton Keynes, working 40 hours per week and able to work evenings and weekends.
Gymfinity Kids is the UK’s leading provider of activity-based clubs and nurseries. We offer gymnastics and Ninja classes, holiday camps, parties and nurseries built on the pillars of movement, development and nourishment with the aim of enhancing overall wellbeing in children.
We hope that by encouraging children to be more active and better understand the importance of good nutrition they will develop faster, be happier and healthier now and as they grow. That is why our purpose at Gymfinity Kids is laying the foundations for a happier, healthier nation.
At our large, fully equipped, state-of-the-art clubs we cater for children aged 3 months – 16 years of all abilities and our nurseries, based on-site at our clubs, provide the best care, education and facilities for little ones to become active, learn and grow.
In short you will be the club’s product and programme expert. You will lead and develop the club’s products and gymnastics programme (including Gymnastics, Ninja & Pre-School), mentoring and developing the coaching team from day one, ensuring outstanding session delivery whilst complying with all Health and Safety obligations. As the programme manager you will be the main point of contact for all existing members and parents, ensuring that there are consistently high levels of customer satisfaction with your focus being on the gym floor. You will also deputise for the club manager in their absence.
- Lead and deliver practical training of new staff.
- Deliver minimum of two team training sessions per month, in line with guidance from the national head of programmes.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and direction to all staff and coaches.
- Organise, manage, and feedback on coach audits and observations.
- Ensure that all essential coaches’ documentation and training records are kept up to date as required by health and safety.
- Take a lead on the coaching floor, leading by example in class delivery and supporting the team when not coaching.
- Manage the club timetable in line with the monthly product report.
- Take ownership of parent feedback and be the main point of contact for parents and members.
- Support and advise on class requirements, any foreseen gaps and coach shortages, ensuring classes are adequately covered by the right team members.
- Attend role training twice a year with the national head of programmes.
- Ensure all coaches work within their signed off remit whenever they are on the floor.
- Take a lead in organising club week, birthday parties, holiday camps and other events.
- Support with coach recruitment.
- Carry out weekly equipment checks.
- Work with the club manager to investigate and report all accidents and incidents, escalating where appropriate within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Support the delivery of the sales plans to advertise and promote the club to increase membership and revenue. This may include (but not limited to) outreach events, door2door, hand2hand as well as in club events.
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly sales/net gain target.
- Open and close the site as required by weekly rota.
- Maintain the standards of the club as set out by the club manager and complete any documentation necessary whilst on shift.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties/ projects/ meetings, which may be required from time to time.
Our ideal future colleague will have:
- Be a BG / UK level 2 coach or GK advanced coach.
- Coaching experience within gymnastics or parkour, ready to take on more responsibility.
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
- Enjoy working with and developing children.
- Confidence liaising with parents and members.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The desire to learn and develop within the role.
- Excellent leadership skills and able to take initiative.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Experienced and skilled team worker.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- First aid qualified or willing to be.