At Gymfinity Kids, our top priority is to ensure the safety of all our members and kids. So, we want to let you know the measures we’re taking to keep children and families safe.
- Children must wear gym kit upon arrival (we advise wearing flip flops or sliders which can be taken off easily too).
- Bring a drink with your child’s name marked on the side.
- Children will continue to have a non-contact temperature check before entering the gym.
- Children can continue to clean their hands with sanitizer at entrance, during their class and when they leave.
- We ask parents collecting their children to arrive 5-minutes past the hour to allow for the next class to enter first.
- Parents are unable to stay and watch classes, unless they attend a preschool class.
- Holiday camps will remain in block week bookings for now and will be reviewed again for the next set of camps in October.
- Overnight the club will continue to undergo antibacterial fogging.
As per the latest NHS guidelines, if you or your child is unwell or displays any of the following symptoms please stay at home.
To help reduce any crossover and to ensure children remain in their ‘bubble’ we are no longer holding trial classes. If you have a question about membership, please email our member services team: firstname.lastname@example.org