At Gymfinity Kids we are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in the light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 in order to advise you of Gymfinity Kids data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any queries about this statement please contact us at Gymfinity Kids, Milton Keynes, 1st Floor, Stadium Way West, MK, MK1 1ST or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When Do We Collect Information? We will obtain personal information from you when you register with us, both in club and when you complete an online Membership Agreement
- What Information Do We Store? The types of information we collect includes name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and your bank details. Note that we do not store your bank details on our web servers. For insurance purposes, we store adult’s information for 3 years. Children’s data we store until the child is 21 years old.
- How Do We Use This Information? We have a legitimate reason to contact our members/customers, we will use your personal information to update you with any changes such as a change of coach, a cancelled class etc as well as provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested and for administration purposes. We will deliver this information on these changes via SMS/text/email to ensure you get the message as soon as possible.
If you want to prevent our cookies being stored on your computer in future, you may do so by referring to your internet browser’s instructions. Please note however that if you disable our cookies you may not be able to access certain services or facilities on our sites and your use of our sites may be restricted.
- How Do We Protect Personal Information? We use a secure server and also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- Right of Access: You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you
(for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
- Changes: Members can update their personal information and preferences by visiting the Parents Area. We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- Is My Personal Information Safe? Gymfinity Kids Ltd hereby confirm that information and personal data submitted by you in relation to Classes, Parties or events related to Gymfinity Kids shall be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of personal data protection laws of the European Union as defined in the GDPR.
By submitting your data, you agree that the data shall be processed and stored for the duration of the purpose indicated herein and in cases provided for by applicable laws after initial processing as long as it would be required.
The data collected will not be transferred to third parties, for payment and insurance purposes, if that would be required for data processing within the purpose indicated herein or in case such duty is imposed by applicable laws.
- CCTV – We have CCTV cameras in all clubs to protect and safeguard your child and only in the main public areas of the gym and entrances and exits. Please visit our website to view the CCTV policy for further details.